I’ve been pretty lazy with my blogging lately. Actually, I’ve been pretty lazy overall, but that’s another story. In an attempt to actually accomplish something tonight, here is a 13 Thursday list of random pictures form my computer.
1. This is why Steven has no room to sleep when he comes home. All week long, Minnie has believed this was her spot, and then she’s expected to give it up?
2. Roush should be a model. He loves to have his picture taken. It’s a very strange thing for a cat to enjoy.
3. Roush also likes to sleep in very cute positions.
4. Occasionally, I can no longer stand throwing a nasty, slimy dog toy. Mr. Squeaky got a bath recently.
5. Steven’s latest toy:
6. I bet your grandma didn’t get vodka for Christmas! haha, ok it’s hairspray for her to use at work…and I think that box came from the beauty supply store. Why would they have a vodka box?
7. Christmas or a birthday party? Both actually. My cousin, Casey, was born on Christmas day of 1987 – 9 months and 6 days after me.
8. Sometimes on long trips, my husband does scary stuff to make me laugh.
9. Steven rarely finds a book interesting enough to read.
Emerald rarely chooses to sit in his lap.
10. He sure is cute when he sleeps, but I’m rarely awake before him.
11. Every family needs a sweet little cocker spaniel.
12. I love this picture. Taken about a month ago at 10 a.m. using available light.
13. This is my favorite picture of Biscuit of all time.