This week’s topic: Thirteen Things I’ve Learned About Myself this Year
With the end of the year coming up soon, here are several things I have learned about myself throughout my first year of marriage.
- Election season stresses me out.
- I have no construction abilities past hanging photos on the wall.
- I’m kind of opinionated, (we already knew that) but it is getting worse as I get older.
- Things that should stress me out don’t. (i.e. the national economic crisis)
- Things that shouldn’t stress me out do. (not getting laundry and dishes washed)
- I enjoy cooking only when I’m cooking what I want to be cooking.
- I need better time management skills. Or maybe I just need to say, “No” more?
- I really haven’t taken a lot of college classes that pertain to my career. I do however, know a bit about water aerobics, psychological disorders, radio/tv rules and regulations, sociological problems, and creating fliers and newsletters. Really helpful stuff for a photographer, huh?
- It doesn’t matter how interesting the subject is, I will fall asleep reading a text book.
- I’m a homebody. I really didn’t used to be. That’s a new development.
- I’m pretty stingy with my husband and his time. (That’s not nice, is it?)
- I am addicted to carbs.
- I learned that I haven’t learned 13 things about myself. :o)
Have a good day!