If you have tried to contact me in some form or attempt to contact me this week, don’t worry if you haven’t/don’t hear back from me right away. I’m not trying to be rude, I’m just super, super busy. I will get back to you though! Right now I’m taking a breather to let my mind settle before heading to bed.
Here’s a little look into my crazy life lately:
Thursday, October 9:
- Class from 9:30 – 2:30
- Went wedding dress shopping with a friend
- Drove to Batesville to pick up Steven
Friday, October 10:
- Steven rented a backhoe and demolished/cleaned up our backyard. (Photos to come!)
- I finished editing Kayli’s pictures (check out my photo blog!)
- I started on a 4 page (so far!) web site critique essay.
- We went to the Westside/Highland football game (Go Warriors!)
Saturday, October 11:
- I continued work on my essay.
- Steven continued work on the yard.
- I did LOTS of laundry.
- I took 2 quizzes for my online class.
- We had a date night and went to see Fireproof. Awesome movie! We both really liked it.
Sunday, October 12:
- Revival started at church
- I taught the toddler class.
- Lunch at church.
- I went to the bank while Steven went to pick up the TrailBlazer from the shop. (Oh yeah, did I mention we’ve been down to one car for a week now?)
- We came home, Steven grabbed a container and went to get diesel for the backhoe, and I put together my photo equipment. I also discovered that one of my light heads doesn’t work! I’ll be on the phone about that in the morning.
- Steven packed up and left for work, and I sat down to take a test for my online class.
- I spent an hour or so photographying my buddy, Carter, at his grandparents’ house.
- I had dinner with Jason, Nikki, and Carter.
- I came home and worked on my web site critique essay some more.
- I started the typed portion and did some more sketches for a 40-page design book I have due on Tuesday!
And the upcoming schedule…
Monday, October 13 (tomorrow):
- Finish the web site critique
- Work on more sketches
- Class at 2:00
- Gym time/studying for Abnormal Psychology Test (I multitask!)
Tuesday, October 14:
- Web site critique essay due
- Abnormal Psychology test
- Design book, rough draft due
- Write 3-page pager over the influences and contributions of the portable scanner to digital media and design
Wednesday, October 15:
- Class at 2:00 – Paper over the portable scanner due
- Photo session at 3:30
- Church (or more likely, sleep!)
- Put together door prize for Saturday
- Start editing photos from this week
Thursday, October 16:
- Clean house/laundry
- Print order forms for craft show
- Steven comes home
Friday, October 17:
- Clean house
- Put together background for Saturday’s craft show
- Last minute stuff for craft show
- Set up for craft show at 5:00
Saturday, October 18:
- My first craft show!
- Photo session with my cousin right after that
Sunday, October 19:
- Back to church
- Photograph a birthday party at Craighead Forest Park
See? I told you I was busy, busy this week!
P.S. – Please pray that I don’t lose my mind and/or forget anything really important!