Unfortunately, life has gotten hectic, and I haven’t been the faithful Tuesday blogger I used to be. (Sorry, Heather!) I’m back though, at least for today.
Things I am thankful for…
1. My first class on Tuesday and Thursday is only 1 hr. 15 min. long. Any longer and I’d go totally crazy. 🙂
2. My wonderful husband.
3. My husband’s job – not only does he love it, but it allows me to concentrate on my education and doing what I love, photography.
4. Starbucks and muffins. Yum.
5. Monday morning bible study time.
6. I get my rings back tomorrow! Oh I can’t wait!
7. Emerald hasn’t eaten her newest chew toy!
8. Steven is done with storm work for now! Yay! Let’s just hope we get a good break before ice storms start rolling in.
9. My yard is mowed.
10. My online class. If only some of my regular classes could be online classes…