1. I was able to get all the books I needed within the first week of classes!
2. My last class of the day ended early today.
3. My 11:00 class is canceled for Thursday.
4. Steven was able to call me today.
5. A new Nicholas Sparks movie is coming out soon!!!! Nights in Rodanthe (which is one of my favorite N.S. books) will be in theaters on September 26!!! It is a Friday night, and I have already made plans to go see it with Lauren.
6. The Jonesboro Library has section on their site where you can recheck your books online. I love this feature! It is definitely a gas saver for me. You can also look online to see what books they have on the shelves.
7. Because of the construction going on at the library, I get to keep the two books I checked out last month until October! I love to read, but with classes starting back, sometimes it is hard to find time.
8. I get to sleep a little later in the morning. Well, as late as my dogs will let me. That is usually not more than 30 minutes.
9. My toe nails are painted! I finally got a chance to redo them this past weekend. Having painted toes always makes me feel a little prettier.
10. I have something fun in the works with my new friend, Kendy…..