10 Things I’m Thankful For
1. My husband is coming home tomorrow!
2. I have another photography session scheduled for next week.
3. I’m going to the river this weekend!
4. My new baby niece is coming to visit next week.
5. My friend, Ashley, is soon to be a mommy! She and her husband have wanted and loved this baby for a very, very long time and I am so incredibly excited for them. They are going to be great parents!
6. I have not caught the stomach virus that has been going around our church.
7. I will soon be starting back to school. I’m not excited about some of the classes, but I’m excited and very thankful that I only have 9 months left! Woohoo!
8. I am very thankful for my relationship with my husband.
9. My husband makes me laugh. I always said I wanted a guy with a sense of humor like my dad. Oh boy, be careful what you wish for! haha
10. I have had time to read this summer. I love losing track of time because I’m into a good book.