Well, if you have read the first post from today, you may be wondering what on Earth I will find to be thankful for. I have lots though!
Today I am thankful for…
1. My husband and I aren’t one of those couples that argues the entire duration of every home improvement project. To those that know us, this is probably a bit shocking. 🙂
2. My kitchen floor has not been ruined.
3. I’m finally getting rid of that stupid popcorn ceiling in my kitchen.
4. My husband did not get angry when I cracked up about our ceiling situation.
5. I have a home. It may have issues at the moment, but it is a home, has running water, electricity, and a roof over our heads (sort of).
6. I have the summer off! Woohoo! No school, and not much work.
7. My pets are healthy. (I accompanied my sis and brother-in-law to the vet today, and my sister’s kitty had to be put to sleep.)
8. I can’t use my stove this week! Yay! Now I don’t have to have an excuse to eat out.
9. My husband is ok with me being a ‘fraidy-cat’. I am afraid of lots of things: snakes, large spiders, one-sided ladders, high places with no hand rails, etc.
10. My sister! We are about to go have lunch together.