I’ve been tagged by my friend Amy, and I’m supposed to list 7 random things about myself then “tag” 6 of my friends to do the same thing. So, here are my 7!
1. I listen to Christmas music year-round. At this moment, I’m listening to Baby, It’s Cold Outside by Jessica Simpson/Nick Lachey
2. I like to cook pasta because I know if there are leftovers, Steven will not eat them when he gets home.
3. I’m really emotional. Happy, sad, mad, ecstatic – it doesn’t matter, you can bet my reaction will be crying.
4. I am somewhat of a procrastinator.
5. I have a pretty bad case of scoliosis. They caught it too late for a brace to do any good, and because of this my hips are visibly uneven.
6. I am terrified of canoeing. I had one really bad experience and don’t ever plan to do it again. Tubing, however, is a different story. (Am I the only one that finds it a bit strange that I would rather have my butt in river water that is ice cold and filled with who knows what, than being in a boat?)
7. I like fishing. Yes, I bait my own hook too!
There are my seven; now I’m passing it on.