Thankful is one thing I seem to be a lot lately. These are a few of the things I’m thankful for today.
1. My husband’s sense of humor. If it weren’t for that, he wouldn’t be married to me. That’s what enables him to deal with me. 🙂
2. My Minnie Pearl and Emerald snuggling up next to me, one on each side, every morning as soon as we wake up.
3. Not having my 9:30 class this morning!
4. Having brunch with friends in the middle of the week. I’m going to Cracker Barrel with Lauren and Ashley this morning, and I can’t wait!
5. Late night/early morning giggling and squealing on the phone with a good friend about her recent engagement. Those are some of the greatest phone calls ever.
6. iTunes. It provides me with unending music for my entire day.
7. Napping puppies. This is very cute, and it allows me to breath and realize that for the next 30 minutes, nothing will be destroyed in my house. 🙂
8. My wake up calls from Steven.
9. My BlackBerry calendar – I would be lost without my daily schedule.
10. the invention of the telephone – This is the only way my husband and I communicate for 16 days each month.