After reading Ualla’s latest post, I thought I’d make a list of my own this Wednesday. However, I’ll do the opposite – Things I Love.
1. When babies reach out for me to hold them
2. The way my husband gets excited about little boys’ dress clothes
3. That Emma and Eva Grace want to do things like me (This also serves as a reminder to keep myself in check. Little eyes are watching.)
4. The way Emerald squeaks her toy and drops it at my feet to throw for her
5. My husband and I laugh together and at ourselves
6. My hair is a unique color – naturally
7. Little kids’ squeaky shoes
8. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream
9. I have my own house. Never in a million years did I expect to be married and have my own home by the age of 21. We are truly blessed.
10. My husband will spend $6 trying to win me a cheap toy out of a game machine, and never regrets it when he doesn’t win it.