I love this list! Oh the things that make me giggle at 3 am. 🙂
Happy Mother’s Day!
1. No child ever cried himself to death.
2. “Because I said so” is a wise and complete reason.
3. When Daylight Savings Time ends, we can put the kids to bed way earlier.
4. Bribery is a necessary and legitimate part of child-rearing
5. A period of mourning is appropriate when our favorite Nick Jr. show is cancelled.
6. Fruit snacks are more important than cash money.
7. Tools needed for potty training: cool underwear, a TV set, M&Ms.
8. We sometimes go an entire day without looking in the mirror.
9. Sleep is a non-essential
10. Magic Erasers changed everything.
11. Sometimes we say “no” just because we can.
12. Christmas is more fun as a mother than it was as a kid.
13. Time speeds up when a child is born.
14. Our kids are the brightest, coolest…
View original post 76 more words