Well, I apologize for being gone for so long (again). Things have been crazy around here with the arrival of our newest zoo member!
On November 5, Miss Sylvia-Kate arrived into our home! She arrived with a hurricane (literally & figuratively) of drama. She is the sweetest little girl, and the entire family (even her brothers!!) loves her to bits! More on her later. She will get an entire post to herself. 🙂
But in the last week….
- I discovered Lincoln naked and covered in gray/green eye shadow in my bathroom.
- Stanton poured half a container of formula in the floor…twice. Good thing that stuff is cheap! (not)
- We put our Christmas tree up. Yay!
- I killed the lights on the tree.
- Steven fixed the lights – and instructed me to buy a new tree after Christmas.
- We bought a new (to us) car.
- My mommy brain has gone to a whole new level. (The level where you wear a bra inside out for an entire day without realizing it and you lay a sweater out on the patio to dry – and leave it there…to be rained on the next day.)
- Stanton is still trying to potty train himself.
- The boys emptied a 130+ box of diapers all over their room more times than I care to count.
- The boys emptied the boxes of baby clothes stored in their closet more times than I care to count.
- Sylvia-Kate rolled over (tummy to back) for the first time today! She’s only 4 weeks old.
- I kissed 2,621* (sibling-inflicted) boo-boos.
- I gave 3,322* hugs.
- I slept 7* hours.
- I threatened to put the kids in daycare only once. 🙂
*These numbers may or may not be completely accurate.