How far along? 7 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: – 3 lbs
Maternity clothes? nope
Stretch marks? no new ones, and actually I realized this week that my old ones have faded a good bit
Sleep: Great! Lincoln slept 12 1/2 hours last night! I kept waking up to check on him because it weirded (Hey, it’s a word to me.) me out.
Best moment this week: coming home to sleep in my own bed after a weekend out of town, visiting family
Food cravings: I don’t have much of an appetite lately.
Gender: no idea
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? still in
What I miss: my glasses; I seem to have misplaced them.
What I am looking forward to: the husband coming home on Thursday
Weekly Wisdom: Want a kid to sleep really good? Take them swimming for two hours on a day they haven’t had a nap!
Milestones: We had our first doctor appointment!
We learned a few things at our first Dr. appointment last Friday.
- I was apparently a bit off on my calculations. When we were spreading the word at what we thought was 5 1/2 weeks, I was only 4 1/2 weeks. Oops. Most people don’t even know they are pregnant until about 6 or 7 weeks. For some reason, my body seems to scream “PREGNANT!” at 3 1/2 or 4 weeks.
- My estimated due date is January 27, 2011.
- We will have to pay our insurance deductible twice on this kid. Our doctor will be billing us this year. The hospital will bill us after he/she is born in January. Things you never think of…
- There is only one baby! I was very concerned about this, as I had strange feelings that it was twins. Whew. Not this time!
- I think I’m going to love my new doctor! I was very sad when I found out my old doctor was leaving, but the new one is awesome.
- It is difficult nearly impossible to entertain an active 6-month old in a clinic for 3 hours.