Today I’m thankful for the following.
1. Fat free vanilla pudding cups. Yummy.
2. Getting paid. Who doesn’t like having a little cash stashed away for random stops at Sonic or weekly (sshhh! It’s a secret!) trips to Hobby Lobby?
3. My nieces. I wish I could see them more often. I love their cute little faces, Hanna’s sweet giggle, and the funny things they do.
4. Tomorrow is trash day. I know you are all thinking that is a very strange thing to be thankful for. Well, I forgot to put the trash out last week, so the big can outside is full, and our little one in the kitchen is on the verge of not shutting. I can NOT forget tomorrow. That would be bad.
5. The daily laughs I share with my husband, even if it is just one small one. I love to laugh, and it is even better to have someone to laugh with.
6. www.goodreads.com This is a great web site. It helps me keep track of all the books I have read, own, want to read, and any other categories I choose to create. Oh it is spiffy! Go sign up. And add me as your friend. 🙂
7. My sweet husband and the ways he loves me. This morning when I explained that I hadn’t gotten more than 5 hours of sleep he said, “Well, go let the dogs out, and when they come back in- go back to bed.” He said this, even though he had to get up early and go to work. Aaah, that is love! 🙂
8. I have an awful lot of mosquitoes in my house (not a good thing) – NOT spiders (an even worse thing)!
9. My printer has finally decided to cooperate with me and print on cardstock! Woohoo! Let the scrapbooking proceed.
10. The watermelon in my fridge. Yummy. It will be a nifty breakfast tomorrow.