1. I am thankful that my sister has been blessed with her first full-time “big girl” job! Starting Monday, she is a “Psychological Evaluator,” with her own snazzy office and everything! Oooooooo….fancy! 🙂 I’m very proud of her!
2. I’m thankful for wonderful friends that send me e-mails and text messages just to check on me and say hello. It always brightens my day.
3. I am thankful for the daily blessings of food and clothing.
4. I am thankful for the abundance of these blessings, so that I can share them with others.
5. I am very thankful for all the men and women in the military that are serving our country everyday. I am especially thankful that my friend Chris is safely home on leave right now and I got to visit with him last night.
6. I am thankful for those lazy days that don’t require an alarm clock – even if my dogs do wake me up early anyway.
7. I am so very thankful that I have a marriage full of laughter. We laugh together pretty much everyday, and I am glad to have someone that I can enjoy life with in this way.
8. I am so very, very thankful and blessed to have been born in the U.S. There are so many little luxuries that Americans take for granted everyday. We can turn a knob and have fresh, clean, hot, running water in our homes at any time of the day or night. The same goes for flipping a switch to turn on a light. As hard to believe as it may be, there are still places where those two things are unheard of.
9. I am thankful that I am free to worship God anytime and any place I want.
10. I am thankful for the wonderful meal I got to enjoy with my family tonight.