I’m going to try to come up with 13 confessions again.
1. I haven’t worn my contacts in weeks, until yesterday. I wore them yesterday, but today I only wore one.
2. This is my second summer to participate in my church’s playgroup days. I don’t have kids.
3. I rarely drink cokes, but I am addicted to sweet tea.
4. I have been trying unsuccessfully to organize my office for two weeks now.
5. I have not had my hair cut since my wedding day when Ally trimmed it just a little. I do have an appointment scheduled for this month though.
6. At restaurants, 9.8 times out of 10 my meal includes chicken.
7. I have absolutely no sense of direction. I can get lost anywhere.
8. I have at least 12 pairs of flip flops. (I say “at least” because that’s all I could see just glancing in my closet. I am too lazy to actually go dig around and count.)
9. Four of them are black.
10. The band on my promise ring Steven gave me 4 years ago broke not long after we got engaged, and I have still not had it fixed. It is still sitting on his dresser. One day…
11. I listen to Christmas music all year.
12. Steven and I have an agreement about housework. He doesn’t have to do any inside cleaning that he doesn’t want to do, and I don’t have to do any yard work that I don’t want to do.
13. I have never mastered the art of packing lightly.