This week is dragging! I am so glad to be making my list today. Yesterday, wasn’t so great, so I’m glad to be sitting here thinking of things I’m thankful for.
1. My e-mail from Amy that made me laugh out loud today! Everyone in the class I was leaving looked at me like I was crazy. It was a good laugh, though – much needed. Thanks, Amy!
2. That I was born and raised in a country where women are normally respected by their husbands.
3. That my husband cooked me some chicken this morning before he left town and put it in the fridge for me to eat when I get home. I’m having a late night at school tonight, so that is something to look forward to.
4. My schedule for next semester is complete! Today I finally found a 5th class that sounds like it is going to be not only interesting but also easy.
5. Warm weather! I have been so excited to put on my flip-flops the last few days!
6. I am very thankful for my friend, Emily H. She keeps me sane on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and we always have something to laugh about, especially all of our Emily-isms. “It’s an Emily thing.”
7. I found out today that my 11:30 class for Thursday is canceled. That means…mid-day shopping and eating with Emily!
8. My neice, Hanna, is coming to visit this weekend!
9. Today I am very thankful that I am a Digital Media & Design major. This means I have more classes to choose from, allowing me to avoid certain professors. This also means that most of my classes are in the art department where people are generally nicer and more laid back.
10. I only have 5 actual days left of attending classes/finals before my break starts! My last final is at 2:45 on May 5