A few of the blogs I read have started participating in Thirteen Thursday, making a list of confessions. Amy’s list is rather comical. While I realize today is Friday, not Thursday, I figured I would join in anyway. Maybe next week’s will actually get posted on Thursday, or maybe not. 🙂
My 13 Confessions
1. My office used to be my bedroom. It looks like I just moved in. It is a complete disaster all the time. I have boxes and boxes of photos, random craft supplies, mat board, and scrapbooking supplies piled up everywhere.
2. I can’t wait to (someday) be pregnant so that I will be off kitty-litter duty for almost a year. That in itself is worth 1,000 toddler tantrums.
3. I rarely cook, and when I do, it is usually just for myself. When Steven is home, he usually does the cooking.
4. I stink at eating healthy. The only healthy thing about my diet is that I rarely drink sodas.
5. I made sure my nails were painted everyday after Steven returned from Oklahoma in February of 2007 because I hoped he would be proposing soon, and I wanted my nails to look good in the first pictures of my ring.
6. I’m a bit OCD about my closet. My clothes are arranged by article, color, and sleeve length. Only plastic hangers allowed. Spare hangers go on the left end of the bottom bar. I even remove all the spare hangers from Steven’s closet because they bug me when I hang up his clean clothes.
7. I broke a glass insert on my coffee table at the beginning of last summer. I haven’t had another one made yet. I even called around to find someone to do it, and haven’t bothered yet.
8. On more than one occasion I have completely pushed my husband out of bed in my sleep. Once even on our honeymoon when we were sleeping in a king size bed. Oops.
9. Steven and I were asleep before 9 o’clock 3 out of 5 nights on our honeymoon. The other two nights we weren’t only because we didn’t get to the hotel until after 9.
10. I have successfully talked Steven into getting me a Mustang convertible as my next car – even if we have a kid.
11. I have tried, unsuccessfully, to convince my husband to buy pink household appliances. So far I have only acquired a pink KitchenAid Mixer and teapot. I would love a pink washer and dryer though.
12. We only make our bed right before we have company or when we wash the sheets.
13. We watch Hannah Montana most Saturday mornings.